Monday, March 26, 2012

Skona Hem

 Skona Hem is a Swedish interior design Magazine, chock full of design inspiration . The images in the magazine are not only from Sweden but from around the world. I recently came across the magazine  when I was pinning on  Pinterest.  I can't begin to tell you what one word that is written means,but the images speak for themselves. What I can tell you is, Skona Hem translated means comfortable home. Here are some lovely coastal images...that are sure to inspire you , to make your home a  comfortable one.















 




Photobucketc

3 comments:

Haus and Home said...

Wow love the bright blue bathroom tiling! Someone else featured an international designer today too..love it!

michelle said...

These are wonderful! That bedroom with the bunk beds is so cute!
xoxoxo

La Dolfina said...

Hello!!
Just found your blog and love it!!!
See so many things that resonate with me!!
Love your header and your style!
Will be adding you to my sidebar... I will be back often!