Friday, December 16, 2011

Michael Buble's LA Home

TGIF my friends! This post isn't exactly seaside or coastal related but so what...right? Sometimes a little mix up now and then is good. When I saw Michael Bubles's home  featured in House and Home  I had to share it with you. When looking at his home,  that he now shares with his wife I think it is exactly what you would expect from this crooner .It is polished, modern and sleek , the same words I would use to describe him. :) I am a huge Buble fan! He is adorable, he has a great sense of humor, and his voice.....ahhhh..   Have a wonderful weekend!
 
 
 


 






Photobucket

8 comments:

Beach Coast Style said...

omg!!! I love his home and yes it's not beach related but I like the mix up! thanks for posting. I really love his bedroom and the view, well it needs no words!

Jane in Stratford, Ontario said...

Great post and buy Michael's Christmas CD - it is a classic - and so much fun and yet beautiful!

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I'm a big fan of Michael. I did a review of his new Christmas CD a couple of weeks ago. It's by FAR my favorite Christmas CD!!

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful home! I am such a huge fan of his, his music is so timeless and his voice is iconic. Love his home too:)

Tamsyn said...

Wow his house is gorgeous! I'm glad you featured it :)

minerva @ deer valley homes for sale said...

Michael Buble's songs are my lullaby. :D And his home is perfect. :)

Seawashed said...

It's beautiful. I really love this modern look. I have a love for cottage and modern...so I have slowly tried to mix the two by slowly weeding the clutter that 'cottage style' can have to a more modern coastal style that I am calling Nordic Coastal. We have added more modern dark wood pieces to our white slipcovered living rooms and it pleases both the males and females in my home.

Arabella said...

Michael is one of my favs and his home is divine!