Monday, October 10, 2011

New Sea Chic Bracelets

 I hope you all are having a super Monday. It is a rainy dreary day here.. and is supposed to continue until Wednesday.No big deal, the rest of the week is supposed to be beautiful and as long as Saturday is beautiful ( which it is supposed to be) I don't care. I have been making  bracelets like crazy, but it seems I have been giving quiet a few away also.That is ok also,It gets my name out there and my friends and family love them. Here are some I made 2 weeks ago and it has taken me this long to get them photographed and listed in the Etsy shop.
Something that has been bothering me though...... This weekend I lost  a few readers. :( I was so sad. I have not been as diligent with my posting  due to the preparations of the upcoming party for my son. Readership is very important to me, and I was disappointed to see that I lost readers. I also have been very lax in  visiting my blogging friends and commenting on their posts.  I appreciate your support and the readership!! For this I am sorry. I feel out of the loop. As soon as I get  through this weekend I will be be back on track. ANYWHOOO........ here  are a few of the new bracelets.
 
 
 









Photobucket

6 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

How pretty - love the sparkley one!
-Shelley

Maman de trois petit rois said...

the first one is so be achy and beautiful! don't worry about the fickle pickles I just signed up to follow!

Leo said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. How do you know you lost readership? From the Number of members on Google Friend Connect? Just curious. Have a great week.

Jen said...

Love the bracelets! I'm new here so that makes up for the fickle readers. How much are they and where do you sell them? Love 'em. Jenny

Jen said...

Just saw the etsy shop. That's what I get for listening to music while I browse.....Beautiful stuff.

Katherine said...

Wow gorgeous - I love love the gold tone bracelets :)