Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh Relax

Today is National Relaxation Day! So  go ahead, Relax. I give you permission. Take a few  deep breaths.... there, now don't you feel better? We all need a little relaxation in our lives and we really don't get enough time to do so.Who doesn't need a  reason or an  excuse to celebrate right? Well today is your reason! So, wind down, take it easy, chill out... tell yourself  today is for you to relax .Tell me what is your favorite way to relax ? I will give you a few ideas....

                                                  
                                                       You could go to the beach....


                                                                  Maybe read  a good book.


                                                      How about a nap in a hammock?

           Go get that massage that you desperately need and deserve, but have been putting off.

                                                      
                                               or take a nice loonnnggg relaxing bath

                                                Then after all that, have a nice dinner.


                                                  and a big glass of relaxation...


                                    and watch the sun go down on your porch or deck
 


          What ever you choose to do, slow down and take some time out for you and just......



 Have a  relaxing rest of the day!

4 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Actually, I don't know which I would choose since they all look so inviting! How bout sitting with a book in those gorgeous chairs while drinking a glass of wine, with my feet in the pool while watching the sunset...
-Shelley

Unknown said...

hi Linda

I am not sure really which one I would take first.

I'll take the massage please, a bit of beach lazing, a hammock lounging, bath soaking and then dinner please.

have a great day if you feel like a relax on a beach balcony - pop over and have a look with me today on my post

x

Loulou

The enchanted home said...

NOW you tell me???? Where were you this morning, before I drove to the airport with my son, dealt with delays and cattle call like lines, with people and chaos everywhere, then after seeing him off, spilling my coffee in my haste to get to the house for an appt which I was at that point very late for, to sit in my garage with my foreman going through oh about 100 boxes that just got delivered from the plumbing supply place, in a super hot garage, it must have been 95 degrees, starving and it tooks hours! I was a hot mess by the time I left...so much for relaxing days. BUT now that I know its national relaxation day, I think I might just go open up a bottle of wine and pour myself a glass (or two or three, hehe)

The Single Nester said...

Happy Relax Day! And, I love the Relax Reisling. Reasonable priced and delicious.