Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Green With Envy

The color  Green is the most popular color used by decorators and designers.It is a color that brings the feeling of nature into spaces..The feeling of having nature in our spaces brings a feeling of calmness...It is a calming color also that's very pleasing to the senses. .. We associate the color green with good luck, money and envy. Step into spring with these pretty  Green inspirations. Enjoy!

All natural color palette.Fab prints over the sofa.

Love the shades.
The palm leaves look great on this mantel. 
An unexpected element! So pretty.

 A beautiful display of glass floats by my friend over at Love Of The Sea .

Dress up and old chair with a pop of green.


 Coastal chic surfer room .

Feminine

Check out the beautiful green sea glass earrings by Shoreside Chic

A great beach retreat at Tybee Island.

This looks so relaxing doesn't it?


Fun and funky beach house kitchen.
Envious yet?

Image Sources:Southern Living, Coastal Living,The Houzz,The Lennoxx,Martha Stewart, Country Living, Love Of The Sea.

7 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Love these pictures! I have a lot of green in my house but unfortunately none of it looks like these photos! So pretty - and so springy!

A Vintage Vine said...

You have me with the kitchen....That color of green is so me right now!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I'm a big green fan...so I really enjoyed all the pics!!!

Blessings,
Linda

michelle said...

I am very envious!!!! :) I love all these, you find the greatest pictures!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I love all of this! I love the barnacle decoration and those green seashell pictures!!

Leo said...

Love all the greens. And thank you for featuring my glass floats. I am so glad you like them. They are so pretty!!!

Erin said...

I loved your post! I didn't know green was the most commonly used color by designers. I am in the process of decorating my husband's office and I painted the walls green - a first for me and now it's my new favorite room!

Again, loved this post and everything else on your blog! I am your newest follower and I'd love it if you'd follow me back: http://stillwaterstory.blogspot.com/