Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Bold and the Beautiful

I was doing some blog surfing this morning, when I came across Laura Trevey.It was love at first sight! I thought I would share it with all of you.I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
 I enjoy all art mediums,but for some reason I am always drawn to watercolor .Laura has an easy breezy, and whimsical style and I love her use of color.So many of her pieces would look beautiful in a seaside or coastal home.Please check out her Etsy shop as well.www.etsy.com/shop/lauratrevey.I am even more excited to start my water color class next month!I hope I can paint like this some day.




Love all these colors.


I feel so relaxed just looking at this piece.


This piece packs a powerful punch of color! Our beautiful Honeysuckle color of the year! In love with this.


I could see this in any coastal home.The blues and greens are so beautiful.

Photobucket

3 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

Those painting are beautiful...Thanks for sharing! I especially love the 2nd one.

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Just beautiful, I especially like the bright red crab! Have a wonderful day!

Mary

High Street Cottage said...

OH she's very good, Linda, beautiful work!